Click here to book to see the seals at Donna Nook – Sun 1 Nov
About the event
This year, in order to open safely, we've introduced a booking system to help us manage the number of visitors. Sadly, if you don't book, you will be turned away, even if you're a member.
You can arrive at any time within your booked time slot. If you're more than 10 minutes late we can't guarantee your spot in the car park.
Due to government guidelines, we cannot permit gatherings of more than six people. When booking your ticket please do not arrange to meet others if it means you will form a group of more than six.
Please make sure the details on your booking are correct. All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please note that only one ticket is needed per car (or party of people if arriving from local accommodation on foot). There are no other parking options available locally.
- Book one ticket per car.
- Follow signs to the main car park and follow the one-way traffic system.
- Please arrive within your one hour timeslot.
- Have your ticket ready, either printed or on your phone, to show car park volunteers on your arrival.
- Caravans and coaches are not permitted.
- We've introduced new safety measures so please follow any signs or guidance from staff. Please follow social distancing and government guidance.
- We recommend wearing a face covering during your visit.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Refunds will only be accepted at the discretion of the organiser. For more details please refer to our T&Cs.
If you are a Blue Badge holder, please select the "Blue Badge holder" add-on alongside your timed ticket slot at checkout. This will give you entry to our Stonebridge car park.
On your arrival, please follow signs to Blue Badge holder parking. From here, there is easy access onto the seal viewing area. Please have your Badge ready to be checked alongside your tickets. Keep hold of your tickets to show to our volunteers for entry onto the seal viewing area.
Dogs are not permitted along the seal viewing area.
Portaloos are not being provided this year. The public toilets at North Somercotes village remain closed due to Covid-19 restrictions. Please bear this in mind before booking your visit.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we have decided not to open our gift shop this year.
Due to coronavirus, we’re having to do things a little differently this year, but for the seals, our Wardens and volunteers, it’s business as usual. Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust continues to protect the seals 365 days a year, and it’s not possible without your support. Please consider making a donation if you can, or join us as a member, and together we can help protect Lincolnshire’s special wildlife and wild places.
We need your support now more than ever. Thank you.